Sunday, August 5, 2012

Cornerstone Deli- Columbus, OH



I visited Columbus, Ohio yesterday. It's about a 2 hour drive for me from down here in Southern Ohio. I absolutely love going there, though it feels like I can never accomplish all I want to get done in one day. When I go, I almost always stop at Cornerstone Deli for lunch. My favorite thing to get is the Herbivore Wrap, which is spicy tofu mixed with greens, carrots, banana peppers, sunflower seeds and almonds. I crave it so bad sometimes that I make excuses to drive up there for the day :-) The employees are friendly and food comes out fast. Cornerstore Deli, which is located right on High Street where parking can be difficult, has a parking lot. Huge bonus in my book! And nestled right in the middle of the busy city, is an adorable garden where they grow tomatoes and flowers.



 

If spicy tofu isn't your thing and you want to keep it vegetarian/vegan, they have a big salad bar where you can choose your toppings and a few other sandwiches and wraps that will work. 
Should you find yourself in Columbus, make sure you take in at least one meal at Cornerstone Deli. 



No comments:

Post a Comment