Wednesday, August 13, 2008

Got the Aerogarden!

I've wanted one of these for a very long time and I found one for $70 at a local store. It came with the herb kit. I really want the Aerogarden for growing salads in the winter but I won't pass on some fresh herbs! I started it up, very easy set up by the way, and within 4 days I already have sprouts, both the basils




Once sprouts come up, you take off the humidity domes so they don't get too hot.




This is the Italian Basil which is supposed to sprout in 3-7 days and sure enough it did. I'm so excited about my Aerogarden!


I took off one of the labels so you could get a better look at the sprout




The Aerogarden notifies you when it's time to add nutrients or water.


I'll keep you posted on the progress of my herbs


Aerogarden and Supplies






vegan cosmetics, plants, herbs, gardening, herbalism

No comments:

Post a Comment