Tuesday, August 5, 2008

Got a Greenhouse!

I really wanted a greenhouse but I didn't want to invest a ton of money. So, I went to Ebay and found this great Portable Greenhouse for under $160 (including shipping).





I was very pleased with the quality for the price. It holds lots of plants. I'm a bit concerned about how it will hold up here with our winter storms, but I'm gonna worry about that a little later. That's Danny, my boyfriend and gardening helper.


I saw this Zebra Swallowtail on our butterfly bush the other day. Haven't seen one of those in years, they are so beautiful! As you can see, this one is missing part of its tail? area.








vegan cosmetics, plants, herbs, gardening, herbalism

1 comment:

  1. Is the greenhouse still holding up? Id like to get one of these!

    ReplyDelete